Applying for Membership on line is quick and straight forward but there is still a person to send out your receipt letter, Membership card(s) and window sticker.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Membership Secretary with any query. Details can be found on the Contact Us page.
Recognising the need to improve management of Membership data and collection of subscriptions and at the same time comply with GDPR Essex Land Rover Club has formally adopted LoveAdmin (previously known as PaySubsOnLine), following a year’s trial.
- New Members can register online and their details are automatically added to the Membership list and populate their group of interest.
- Current Members data has successfully been transferred and is secure on the new database.
- Members can review and update their own information online.
- Members can select PA (Pre-authorisation) to create a Direct Debit to renew their Membership at the due time.
- Reports show up to date information for the Committee.
- Committee Members in charge of a Group i.e. Laning or Shows can send information to their Group quicker and easier.
Existing Members can check or update their info on the LoveAdmin website (formerly PaySubsOnline) by clicking below
All of our Membership Application process is now handled online. Please fill in the form below to apply for a New Membership.
- Choose the membership type
- Add the Lead Member details
- Then, depending on the type of membership selected, you will need to add details of Family Members etc.
You will then be taken to PayPal to pay your subscription fee. If you do not have a PayPal account, don’t worry, you are able to pay with a credit or debit card via PayPal too.
Once you have paid, the Membership Secretary will create an account for you on this website so that you can mange your driving event entries. For these, you will need to enter Driver details, Next of Kin details, Vehicle details etc. If you have not had details returned with 7 days, please contact the Membership Secretary.
By applying for membership you are agreeing to Essex Land Rover Club storing your data online. (No card details are stored as all processing is done via PayPal). Your details will only be used to keep you informed of Club events and activities (via occasional e-mail newsletters), and to manage your membership.
We will never give your details to 3rd parties (except where required by law).
If you are already a Member but you are nearing your expiry date, you can renew by clicking the button to the right