This annual event is is a chance to get out of the house over the festive period and chat all things Land Rover with Club Members and invited guests. All members of the Club and families & friends welcome to come along and find out the different functions that the club provides. There is a £25 charge per vehicle (includes one driver) and a charge of £10 for additional drivers to cover permit fees. Passengers are free.
Off Road driving
- the site offers a range of safe challenges to suit all vehicles and try out your driving skills and what your vehicle is capable of doing with the different gear sticks, buttons or dials. We expect there to be loads of fellow drivers around to ask advice, in both driving to vehicle maintenance.
- Hill climbing and descending practice are available at this site for those who want it.
- try driving some of the non-scoring sections in typical TYRO / RTV courses, set to test your driving skills – suitable for all types of Land Rovers and experience. Advise provided.
- Young/unlicenced drivers 13+ can have ago – please let us know in advance.
- we still have some merchandise left, stickers, t-shirts etc
- Raffle with some great prizes. Please bring along a suitable festive prize if you wish. All proceeds to our nominated charity – Essex & Herts Air Ambulance.
Club Shop & Charity fund raising
PLEASE DO JOIN US AND HELP MARSHAL, both around the site and on the gates.
BE PREPARED TO CHAT, TALK LAND ROVERS AND HELP EACH OTHER OUT.
The event is open to members, their families, and friends – so come along for a weekend of fun and Land Rovers in action.
If you can book in prior to the weekend, this gives us some idea of numbers (although you may turn up on the day).
Hope to see you on the day.