We are a registered ‘competitive club’ and organise events every month. Running under the permits of the Motor Sport Association, and the rules of the Association of Land Rover Clubs, we offer trials for all levels of ability and Land Rover. Our ethos is that we are a family club, running events for our members to enjoy themselves.
The events that are generally run are listed below:-
- Tyro Trial – beginners trials for road legal vehicles
- Road Taxed Vehicle Trials (RTV) – for road legal vehicles
- Cross Country Vehicle Trials (CCV) – for roll cage equipped specials
- Winch Recovery Trials
- Comp Safari – cross country speed events (akin to a rally)
- Team Recovery
- Gymkhana Trials
- Treasure Hunts
- Junior Trials (JTV) – for children 8 and over
- Bike Trials – for children of all ages
See the scrutineering pages for vehicle requirements for each type of event.