Charity Event Support
We offer support to charity events who require a 4x4 capability to run the event, we can assist with setting up, running and breakdown. We are also used to working with medical teams helping them to get around the site and evacuate any casualties.
Over the years we have supported cross country runs, fun runs, cycle rides, endurance events. Charities such as Cancer Research UK, Action Medical, The J’s Hospice, Danbury Scouts and Maldon Council have all used our services . In 2012 the club was awarded the Cancer Research Flame of Hope Award in recognition of the support the club has provided.
Events that we have supported include:
- Cancer Research – Race for Life, Chelmsford
- Cancer Research – Race for Life, Colchester
- Cancer Research – Race for Life, Brentwood
- Cancer Research – Race for Life, Epping
- Cancer Research – Race for Life, Harlow
- The J’s Hospice – Cycle and Marathon
- Action Medical 100 Mile Bike ride
- Saltmarsh 75
- Danbury Fireworks
Event organisers – how we can help you.
If you are planning an event and need some 4x4 support we can offer you people and transport to assist your organisation in running the event.
Please contact us to discuss what you need, and how we can help.